It's our first night in Japan ever and we're staying at a CAPSULE HOTEL! The futuristic design gave me galaxy vibes. It felt like we were inside a spaceship floating among the stars.
The pods turned out to be more spacious than expected. I did not get claustrophobic, but everyone's level of comfort varies in enclosed spaces. How about the rest of the experience? Watch the full video to see the detailed tour!
Be sure to check out my friend's channel!
FOLLOW FEI: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQlWvudiTjnZSkFizAhe-2A
Where is this capsule hotel?: http://bit.ly/2C8QjYH
Other videos you might like:
○ Hello Kitty Dim Sum in Hong Kong: https://youtu.be/MsHmGOaf4y0
○ Japanese Prison-Themed Restaurant: https://youtu.be/_H_ITYhNMYU
○ 5-STAR HOTEL TOUR in Las Vegas: https://youtu.be/G6ow0HjRuiE
○ Taiwanese Street Food at Shilin Night Market: https://youtu.be/NKsCQY28Vqg
► SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE MUNCHIES! https://www.youtube.com/missminaoh/?sub_confirmation=1
► MY OTHER CHANNEL! http://www.youtube.com/sweetandtasty
► GET MY SHIRT! https://teespring.com/stores/miss-mina-ohs-store
○ Instagram: @missminaoh
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/missminaoh
○ Twitter: @missminaoh
○ Snapchat: MissMinaOh
CAMERA & EQUIPMENT
○ Main camera: http://amzn.to/2BCvTqq
○ My lens: http://amzn.to/2kh5g6h
○ Microphone: http://amzn.to/2ANBgD7
○ Wind shield for microphone: http://amzn.to/2jEGWY0
WHERE I GET MY MUSIC: http://share.epidemicsound.com/lRPQQ
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. While clicking these links won't cost you any extra money, they will help me continue making videos. Thank you for your support!